Thursday, November 12, 2009

So Thankful!


We spent yesterday evening in the emergency room. Jazmyne was standing on the swing. She said she was swinging to high and was trying to stop and fell out. She fell on her arm. A bruise showed up and it was beginning to swell. While I was looking at it, it popped when I bent her arm and the swelling went down. So I called the pediatrician. He said that an x-ray would be best. She didn't use it and complained when she moved it.

We loaded up and met Memaw at the ER. They took an x-ray of it. Just a contusion (bad bruise). They think the pop was me popping her elbow back in place or something like that. We were in and out within 2 hours. We were to ice it and then heat it every so often as needed. She didn't need it when we got home.

This morning, we asked if it hurt. We poked around on it and she said it was fine. She said, "It doesn't hurt at all, lots of people were praying for me!"

So to God be the glory! Thank you Lord for taking care of my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment