Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pain

I haven't blogged in a while. Not sure why. Just busy with life I guess.

It's 3:30am and I am still up and in pain. I once again pushed myself too far while trying to do our decluttering and yearly cleanup. But it wouldn't have caused a normal person to have pain. Just touching up some paint, helping Jaz rearrange the hair accessories, and moving just a few tubs to get to my homeschool curriculum.

This blog really puts it well: http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/articles/written-by-christine/the-spoon-theory-written-by-christine-miserandino/ I don't have many spoons to start the day. And using more spoons than I should have makes me out of commission a day or two.

No I do not have lupus as the other blogger does, that was ruled out when I got pregnant with Kaydence. Our only other guess is fibromyalgia. I have tried changing my diet and many other things. But lately the pain is getting more intense. I just want to be able to care for my family without having to retreat to the bedroom every morning for more sleep.....without having to load up on Motrin and rely on my older children so much.....without having to ask so much from my husband.....I just want to be a good wife and mother.

1 comment: