Monday, November 2, 2009

Homemade Babylegs

So I was asked about these today. They are what I use instead of tights for my youngest two girls. I got the idea from everythingyourmamamade.com/2008/01/21/make-your-own-baby-leg-warmers/.

Photobucket


One is on the 7 mo old's leg (the one I'm trying to hold still) and the other is on the 2yr old's leg. I use a stretch stitch on my machine to make sure they stretch well. These in the pics don't stretch well but it's how the socks are are made. Others I have are fine. They are made from women's knee high socks.

I also know a lot of women use these on their boys instead of pants for easier access to the diaper. Helps keep baby knees from getting sore when learning to crawl.

So if anyone cannot figure out how to do them on their own, let me know. I can help or can do them for you (for a minimal fee of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment